Re: LIO - qla2xxx Target

Dane,

We will take a look at this and check what the issue is. Can you please
provide driver logs, detailed steps and type of IO you were running to hit
this issue. We would like to reproduce this internally and fix this.

‹ Giri

On 5/25/17, 7:32 AM, "target-devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of Dan
Lane" <target-devel-owner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx on behalf of dracodan@xxxxxxxxx>