Re: target-pending/for-next updated

On Thu, 2017-02-09 at 03:48 -0800, Nicholas A. Bellinger wrote:
> As mentioned, these significant of changes require a significant amount
> of focused Q/A regression testing before getting into mainline.
> I haven't seen that happening so far, considering how easy it was to
> break the series with even the most trivial of first order TMR tests.

Have you really tried to test this code ? I haven't seen any bug report from
you. If you have a test that breaks due to this code please share it.

BTW, running the kind of regression tests that is done by a Q/A team is good
but is not a requirement for upstream code. It is much more important that
code is easy to read and to maintain.

Again, if you have any test that breaks due to these patches please share that
test. So far I haven't seen you post any description of test cases.

Bart.--