RE: What does cache_dynamic_acls parameter do?

Rufe,

You can find comprehensive targetcli documentation in the LIO wiki:

http://linux-iscsi.org/wiki/Targetcli

Or in the RTS OS Admin Manual:

http://www.linux-iscsi.org/Doc/RTS%20OS%20Admin%20Manual.pdf

Andy would be most welcome to help us porting the attributes from the Admin
Manual to the LIO wiki - it is on our todo list. ;)

I hope this helps.

Best regards,

Marc Fleischmann
DATERA | 650.223.4466 | @dateranews