Is this error important? Detected NON_EXISTENT_LUN Access for 0x00000001

I know this is probably not the best place to ask, but I can't find any information anywhere.  I've got a server with 4x1 Gb links, each with their own IP, being access by some VMWare hosts.
Every so often - about every 30-60 minutes - journalctl will fill up with the following error:

kernel: TARGET_CORE[iSCSI]: Detected NON_EXISTENT_LUN Access for 0x00000001

It then repeat this, incrementing by one until it hits 0x000000ff and then it stops, which takes 1 or 2 seconds.
There is nothing in the log before or after these - sometimes this happens 10 or more minutes after the last entry in journalctl, and it can be a considerable amount of time afterwards before something else is logged as well.

None of the VM's or hosts accessing the iSCSI target report anything at all, and they seem to run just fine, no odd slowness or anything .

I started with all of the luns on a single target, counting from 0 to 5, and then tried putting each lun on its own iqn, so I wound up with 6 iqn's with a single lun zero, in both setups the same thing happened.

So my question is - do I need to worry about this, or is it something I can ignore?  Also if I can ignore it, is there some way to mask it so it doesn't show up in journalctl?

The operating system is RedHat 7.0 Release (Maipo) with kernel 3.10.0-123.1.2.el7.x86_64

Thank you