Fwd: Fwd: LIO behavior when CHAP_C Value Less than 1 Byte.

Hi,

I am trying to understand how LIO implements CHAP_C in case where binary length is less than 1 byte. The RFC talks about the maximum values however the minimum values is left open by the RFC. For example , If I am sending a less than 1 byte data ( 0xA - or 4 bits ) how should LIO respond to it. What I am seeing is that currently it is accepting the login with success. Is it a valid case to probe. ? Waiting for
your comments.

Quoting RFC 3720 section 11.1.4
C and R are large-binary-values and their binary length (not the length of
the character string that represents them in encoded form) MUST not
exceed 1024 bytes.