Re: NOP-Out reply to Unsolicited NOP-IN with invalid TTT.

Hi Nab,

Thanks for the explanation.  Yes the initiator is throwing incorrect
TTT. Should not this be handled by the Target?. If this is the valid
error, then I would be happy to provide in the patch.

Couple of question regarding NOP-In to help me understand the behavior
better. (a) When does target (LIO) decide to send out unsolicited NOP-In
assuming there will be corresponding NOP-Out (Valid TTT). (b) When
target send sout NOP-In without wanting to receive a corresponding NOP-Out.?

Thanks,
Arshad