Re: Abort task

> Thank you for the suggestion. We are trying this out and have applied
> it to a few of our systems. It's a fairly rare event so it's not
> immediately clear yet if it makes a difference.

Actually it didn't work as great as expected. We applied this to a
fairly heavy loaded system with around 35 vm's and as part of this all
vm's were shut down before the operation (since we had to reboot the
machine). Despite upgrading the controller firmware went smooth then
staring all vm's almost at the same time results in several series of
this error.

>From what I understood it's non-fatal and from the particular usecase
at least 50 gb of swap data had to be loaded to memory from disk as
part of starting the vm's. This would make sense that VMware would
trigger this if it didn't find that some vm's started fast enough?
Everything started fine though but some vm's started quicker than
others.
Is this a correct interpretation of what could be happening?

Thanks.

-- Henrik