Re: lio taget iscsi multiple core performance

after I changed default_cmdsn_depth to 64 I use iomter to do READ,
only core0 is busy, for WRITE, all cores(12 of them) are equally busy.

I created 12 target(each has one LUN) for 12-cores in this case, still
the performance for both READ and WRITE are about 1/3 comparing to
SCST I got in the past.

is LIO-iSCSI on 3.8.x 'best' for 10/100/1G network only? other than
the DEFAULT_CMDSN_DEPTH definition what else I could tune for 10G/40G
iSCSI? Again I am using the same scheduler/ fifo_batch
strip_cache_size read_ahead_kb etc parameters  as I used with SCST,
the only  major difference is LIO vs SCST itself.

Thanks...