FC ready yet? (configuration issues)

Hello all,

I'm trying to install/config a FC target using the latest trees on two
physical hosts.  Is this ready for playing with yet?

The target is an openSUSE 11.4 and initiator a openSUSE 12.1, both fully
patched.

What I did was to clone Nicholas' lio-2.6 tree, as well as the targetcli
tree and attempt to follow the instructions at:

http://www.linux-iscsi.org/wiki/QLogic

The LIO tree is current as of today.

Substituting branch qla_tgt-3.3 in the LIO tree and targetcli for
rtsadmin, I continued on...

So now the target is running the LIO kernel, it is booted and (mostly)
happy.

I was apparently successful in configuring using targetcli, at least
from the standpoint of creating a FILEIO backstore and linking it to
tcm_fc as lun 0.   I merely tried to intelligently substitute targetcli
commands for the rtsAdmin commands in the above page.

However as the above page implies, an lsmod should show qla2xxx linked
to tcm_qla2xxx and it does not on my target host.

Further, a restart of /etc/init.d/target fails when attempting to
execute the /etc/target/qla*start script.

Rather than spam the list with the details of the current configuration,
I thought I'd start off by asking whether I am premature at this point?
Is this to a testing stage yet?

If so, am I on the right track by following the above page?  Anything
obvious I'm missing?

Best,
-PWM