[RFC] Store data for a later REQUEST_SENSE call

Hi,

In BOT, I can't send the SENSE data back I can only inform the host that
something did not go well. The host will (should?) issue a REQUEST_SENSE
sense request. As of now, it respons with NO_SENSE which isn't good.
The second patch calls target and adds the sense information into the Unit
Attention list so it can be used later. The unit attention list isn't
really the right place for this kind of things especially since all
Should I remove "ua" from all those function names and add a key element
or should I add a new list? I would prefer former way :)

Sebastian