Re: [EXT] Re: "OnUnitInactiveSec Timer not firing" issue

Hi!

On " Try adding Persistent=yes, it should make it behave as you expect (you
still need to start the unit manually at least once to initially trigger the timer).":

You talk about the service unit, and not about the timer unit, right?

Systemd.timer says (about Persistent): " Note that this setting only has an effect on timers configured with OnCalendar=."
So it shouldn't make a difference if the docs are right.

Regards,
Ulrich