machinectl and systemd-nspawn - Settting the CPUQuota from command line

Hello,

I used slice files in /etc/systemd/system/ to set some CPUQuota and MemoryMax options to some systemd-containers. Works fine.

Is it possible to define these options from machinectl / systemd-nspawn command line directly without using the slice file ?
As an alternative is it possible to specify the location of the slice file somewhere else in the system when running systemd-nspawn instead of the --slice option ? Something like --slice=/path/to/my/config.slice ?

Regards
Joel