systemd appears to lock up

Hello systemd developers,

On WSL2 + Ubuntu 24, I'm seeing systemd locking up. There doesn't
appear to be any log messages once it locks up, it stops reaping
zombie/defunct processes and responding to socket requests. I can
reliably reproduce it (just wait about 10 minutes), but I haven't the
slightest clue on how to attach gdb to it in order to see what is
going on.

Does anyone have any tips or documentation that I can take a look at
to help me debug this?

Robert Landers
Software Engineer
Utrecht NL