Re: repart: How to use CopyBocks= with usr-verity?

Hi Daan,

accepting more verity arguments might help but I am not even sure what
one would specify there. The recreation of the verity partition was
also only something I tried as a workaround which would not be
necessary if CopyBlocks= could correctly pick up the existing verity
partition.

I have now created an issue for this and linked reproducer:

Best regards, Nils