Re: repart: How to use CopyBocks= with usr-verity?

Hi Nils,

Pretty sure nobody ever tried this. The root hash might be changing
because we format the verity hash partition with different parameters
than it was originally formatted with in your case. I assume the
roothash will only stay the same if the verity format arguments are
exactly the same. We'd probably accept PRs to allow configuring more
verity arguments to support this use case.

Cheers,

Daan