Can I provide separate enabling for dbus-activation and "normal" start ?

Hi,

Is it possible when writing a dbus-activable service to provide two
separate and independent ways to enable it ?

The D-Bus service file would for instance be:
[D-BUS Service]
Name=org.freedesktop.Notifications
Exec=notification-daemon
SystemdService=dbus-org.freedesktop.Notifications.service

The systemd service:
[Unit]
PartOf=graphical-session.target
After=graphical-session.target

[Service]
Type=dbus
BusName=org.freedesktop.Notifications
ExecStart=notification-daemon

[Install]
Alias=dbus-org.freedesktop.Notifications.service
WantedBy=graphical-session.target

With that systemd service file, `systemctl enable` would cause the
service to be started by graphical-session.target and by
dbus-activation; but it is possible to have two separate enable
commands, one which would enable the dbus activation, one the
graphical-session start ?

I suppose I should have two separate unit files but I'm not completely
sure how to do that without copying the whole file (i.e, is there some
Install/Unit relation I can use for that ?)

Thanks !

--
Max Gautier