Re: Permanently remove services

On Do, 18.01.24 22:26, Morten Bo Johansen (mortenbo@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> On 2024-01-18 Lennart Poettering wrote:
>
> > hence, any chance you can provide logs about this? and what kind of
> > system is this? i.e. does it really lack a tpm?
>
> I shall try to accommodate you. How do I get the log?
>
> The command "systemctl --plain --no-legend list-units --state=failed"
> does not provide enough info.

ideally boot with "systemd.log_level=debug" on the kernel cmdline, and
then paste "journalctl -b" somewhere.

The full output of "systemd-creds has-tpm2" would be good too.

> I have no external TPM module installed and I don't think my
> rather old cpu, "Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-4570T CPU @ 2.90GHz", has
> any on-board TPM2 capablility?

That sounds fairly recent, so I would assume that your machine has a
TPM.

Which OS is this? Is it possible that your kernel has TPM2 support
enabled, but for some reason the driver for your hw is not available
(for example not included in the initrd)?

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin