Fixup-support for kernel command line provided from UKI in systemd-stub

Hi @systemd-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,

We have a query on Fixup-support for kernel command line provided from UKI in system-stub.

Just like we have the Fixup support for DTB provided from UKI in systemd-stub[via EFI_DT_FIXUP_PROTOCOL], do we have any similar fixup support for Kernel command line provided from UKI ? If not, is there any ongoing effort to support this?

Our requirement is to dynamically append the additional command line parameters to the command line provided from UKI.

Thanks & Regards,

Venkat Thogaru