setting cpulimit/iolimit on mysql thread not entire process

I am able to set cpulimit, iolimit, etc for a process using its pid through cgroups v2. But for some threads of a single mysql process, how can I achieve that?

When I see the database processlist, I get the TID of the mysql queries executed.
image.png

I can see those TIDs consuming alot of cpu usage through htop command.
image.png

I am doing this because I want to set resource limits for some mysql users. Is there any way I can do this?