systemd-networkd code design documentation?

Hi,

As I start looking at the code, is there any design documentation for developers that describes systemd-networkd?

Specifically, I’m looking for an overview of the data-flow when an IPv6 Router Advertisement is received, where it is processed and where it generates the reply.

I’m slowly building a picture of this flow, but if someone has already been down this path and is willing to share, then it will save me some time.

Thanks,

Matt.