Create a tmpfile with content from output of executing a command

Hi list,

I'd like to create a temporary file using systemd-tmpfiles. The file
will contain merge of multiple text files. Can the argument field in
tmpfiles.d be a path to an executable? So I can create a script to
print the content of those multiple files.

Or maybe there is another way to do this?

Thank you.