Re: How can I prevent systemd.network from auto-deleting my manually-assigned static IPv4 addresses?

On 9/13/23 17:32, Jeremy Friesner wrote:
This all works fine and has for a long time; the problem is that the new version of the device is running systemd.networkd and networkd has some functionality in it where it detects when an Ethernet device has lost its carrier, and responds by removing all the IPv4 addresses associated with that Ethernet device.

Why are you running systemd-networkd at all?

Google                                      Where SkyNet meets Idiocracy