Re: How can I prevent systemd.network from auto-deleting my manually-assigned static IPv4 addresses?

Kevin P. Fleming <mailto:lists.systemd-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I believe you want KeepConfiguration="static".

Thanks for the suggestion; I tried that, but it didn’t change the behavior AFAICT.  From the documentation, the KeepConfiguration setting seems to govern what networkd does when networkd is started or stopped, so it seems unlikely that the KeepConfiguration setting would apply in the event where an Ethernet cable is connected or disconnected.

Jeremy
NOTICE: This email may contain confidential information. Please see https://meyersound.com/legal/#email-policy for our complete policy.