Re: Question regarding configuration of SystemMaxUse and SystemKeepFree

On 02.09.2023 12:22, PureLinux Betriebsführung wrote:

The documentation states, that there are relative values used per
default, but they are capped (as you mentioned) at a specific value. So
for me, it looks like journald is also supporting relative values.

So i am wondering about the fact, that journald.conf is allowing only
absolute values like e.g. SystemMaxUse=1G and not SystemMaxUse=60%.

I am actually unsure, whether journald is really not supporting relative
values for the mentioned configuration directives, or whether i am just
configuring it wrong?

As of today it does not support percentages in configuration file.