Re: Why are the priorities of stdout and stderr the same

Op di 29 aug 2023 om 23:05 schreef Nils Kattenbeck <nilskemail@xxxxxxxxx>:
No, you can use systemd-cat to then invoke your script which applies
to every output of it.

OK, I will dive into it.

Also, you can just use reply-all in gmail (or even set it as the
default in the settings) to have the correct behaviour of sending
mails also the the mailing list.

I will do that then. Only problem is that the original poster will get the message two times.
Except when I remove the To. But forgetting to remove that is not as bad as not sending it to the mailing list.

--
Cecil Westerhof