Re: Why are the priorities of stdout and stderr the same

No, you can use systemd-cat to then invoke your script which applies
to every output of it.

Also, you can just use reply-all in gmail (or even set it as the
default in the settings) to have the correct behaviour of sending
mails also the the mailing list.