Re: timing issue in mounting systemd filesystems

On Mi, 05.07.23 07:59, Giacinto Cifelli (gciofono@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> I have then increased the log level to debug in the kernel cmdline to
> have more info:
>   systemd.log_level=debug systemd.log_target=console
>
> and with these settings it boots normally (although much slower).

output to console is generally much slower. maybe use kmsg instead, or
don't do debug level stuff for now,  boot into single user mode only.

It's usually a good idea to start with saying which systemd version it
is btw, and which distro.

Also:

https://freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/Debugging/#diagnosingbootproblems

Lennart