All Systems Go! 2023 (13/14. 09. 23): Call for Proposals ends July 7th

Dear systemd folks,

I didn’t see an announcement for ASG2023 on the list, so for those, like me, who haven’t seen this yet [1]:

All Systems Go! 2023 Call for Proposals

The Call for Participation (CFP) for All Systems Go! 2023 is now
open! Please submit your proposals for consideration.

The CFP will close on July 7th, 2023. A response will be sent to all
submitters on or before July 14th, 2023. The conference takes place
in 🗺️ Berlin, Germany 🇩🇪 on Sept. 13-14th.

All Systems Go! 2023 is all about foundational open-source Linux
technologies. We are primarily looking for deeply technical talks by
and for developers, engineers and other technical roles.

We focus on the userspace side of things, so while kernel topics are
welcome they must have clear, direct relevance to userspace. The
following is a non-comprehensive list of topics encouraged for 2023
submissions:

* Image-Based Linux 🖼️ * Secure and Measured Boot 📏 * TPM-Based Local/Remote Attestation, Encryption, Authentication 🔑 * Low-level container executors and infrastructure ⚙️. * IoT, embedded and server Linux infrastructure * Reproducible builds 🔧 * Package management, OS, container 📦, image delivery and updating * Building Linux devices and applications 🏗️ * Low-level desktop 💻 technologies * Networking 🌐 * System and service management 🚀 * Tracing and performance measuring 🔍 * IPC and RPC systems 🦜 * Security 🔐 and Sandboxing 🏖️
Format: submissions must be in one of three formats: 35min talk + 5
min Q&A, 20min talk + 5 min Q&A, and 5min lightning talks.

Please familiarize yourself with our Code of Conduct as all speakers
and attendees are expected to abide by it.

You can enter proposals until 2023-07-07 23:59 (UTC)

Kind regards,

Paul

[1]: https://cfp.all-systems-go.io/all-systems-go-2023/cfp