Re: FW: Requesting commercial support if applicable for systemd-cryptenroll --pkcs11-token-uri

gOn Do, 19.01.23 12:45, Yogesh Tokas (Yogesh.Tokas@xxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> systemd-cryptenroll --pkcs11-token-uri="pkcs11:model=CryptoServer;manufacturer=Utimaco%20IS%20GmbH;serial=SI003001_0000;token=LUKS;id=%45;object=LUKSCert;type=cert" /dev/sdc1
>
> This command gives us no clue, our logs and systemd logs won't show
> anything promising to debug further. Since, pkcs11-token is one of
> the options supported by systemd I am sure it is possible to
> integrate, however, there might be some changes required in our p11
> library. We are looking for some guidance and if this requires us to
> agree on some cost, I am happy to work on that.

Have you turned on debug logging? Invoke the tool with
SYSTEMD_LOG_LEVEL=debug env var set. Paste the output on some
pastebin.

> This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended
> recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this
> material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us
> immediately and destroy the email.

Sorry, but maybe you should not write to public mailing list if things
are that confidential. And these mailing lists are archived publicly
and indexed by google.

Please stop putting such threatening text in your mails if you post on
a public forum asking people for help. Thank you.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin