FW: Requesting commercial support if applicable for systemd-cryptenroll --pkcs11-token-uri

Hello Experts,

I am Yogesh Kumar Tokas, Product Manager at Utimaco. Utimaco is leading the data protection market through a vast and integrated portfolio. One such product family is our “Hardware Security Modules”. I am contacting you regarding our GP HSM offering which we are trying to integrate using systemd-cryptenroll to perform complete disk encryption on Linux.

After following the sequence of steps, we come to the following command.

systemd-cryptenroll --pkcs11-token-uri="pkcs11:model=CryptoServer;manufacturer=Utimaco%20IS%20GmbH;serial=SI003001_0000;token=LUKS;id=%45;object=LUKSCert;type=cert" /dev/sdc1

This command gives us no clue, our logs and systemd logs won’t show anything promising to debug further. Since, pkcs11-token is one of the options supported by systemd I am sure it is possible to integrate, however, there might be some changes required in our p11 library. We are looking for some guidance and if this requires us to agree on some cost, I am happy to work on that.

It will be helpful if we can organize a call to understand the issue better. Please let me know if that’s possible.

We look forward to hearing from you. Thanks a lot in advance!!

BR,

Yogesh Kumar Tokas

Product Management – Ecosystem Integration

Utimaco IS GmbH

Email: yogesh.tokas@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mob.: +49 173 2807995

Visit Utimaco.com and our YouTube channel

Try our free HSM Simulator

Utimaco IS GmbH
Germanusstr. 4, D.52080 Aachen, Germany, Tel: +49-241-1696-0, www.utimaco.com
Seat: Aachen – Registergericht Aachen HRB 18922
VAT ID No.: DE 815 496 496
Managementboard: Stefan Auerbach, Martin Stamm

This communication is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, any use, interference with, disclosure or copying of this material is unauthorised and prohibited. Please inform us immediately and destroy the email.