Review request: Adding JSON and table output to systemd-analyze plot

Hello,

I recently submitted a pull request[1] to add JSON and table output
options to `systemd-analyze plot`, though a couple of weeks have passed
and it's still pending a review. I appreciate many will have been
taking some time out over the Christmas period, I just wanted to draw
attention to it for fear of it getting lost amongst the more recent
pull requests (mine has now fallen off the first page).

Kind regards,
Joshua Zivkovic

[1] https://github.com/systemd/systemd/pull/25790