missed _netdev option for nfs

Hello, please help me understand the logic of fstab-generator.

I noticed that now (judging by the links below) an explicit indication of the _netdev mount option is not necessary and systemd will add it itself. I conducted an experiment and based on the behavior of the system (both with a fully functioning infrastructure and with a broken connection between the client and the server or the complete absence of a network), this option is really added and works. But it confuses me that I do not see it in the output of the mount command. It seems to me that this behavior is wrong and may be the result of some bug. I repeated the experiment on several distributions: debian 11, opensuse 15.4, opensuse tumbleweed and centos 8. everywhere the behavior is the same, based on which I concluded that the problem is not distro-specific and lies in systemd itself.

P.S.: I apologize in advance if my English proficiency and crow-translate capabilities made this text hard to read.

--
С уважением
Марков Дмитрий Михайлович