Re: Can /usr/lib/systemd/user/sockets.target.wants be used to autoenable a socket by a vendor package?

After experimenting some more, I can see that if there's no [Install]
section and the unit is enabled by putting it into
/usr/lib/systemd/*/*.target.wants, then is-enabled is static, and
`systemctl enable` does nothing and explains the situation. Which
makes me think that one should either add the [Install] section, or
enable a unit via /usr/lib/systemd/*/*.target.wants. If both are done,
is-enabled is disabled, and one can enable it twice (provide a second
route). Which probably is not particularly bad, but is confusing.