Re: [EXT] Re: Q: Querying units for "what provides" a target

Example: syslog.service

$ systemctl status syslog.service
● rsyslog.service - System Logging Service
     Loaded: loaded (/lib/systemd/system/rsyslog.service; enabled;
preset: enabled)
     Active: active (running) since Thu 2022-09-08 08:55:45 CEST; 1 day 1h ago
TriggeredBy: ● syslog.socket
       Docs: man:rsyslogd(8)
             man:rsyslog.conf(5)
             https://www.rsyslog.com/doc/
   Main PID: 624 (rsyslogd)
      Tasks: 4 (limit: 19002)
     Memory: 3.8M
        CPU: 1.341s
     CGroup: /system.slice/rsyslog.service
             └─624 /usr/sbin/rsyslogd -n -iNONE

You'll see that syslog.service is provided by  provided by
rsyslog.service (and the actual name of the file on the disk)
Isn't this what you wanted? If not, I must have misunderstood what you
are looking for.