Q: Querying units for "what provides" a target

Hi!

I'm wondering: having some specific target, e.g. time-set.target, how can I find out what actually "provides" that target?
I see that I can query what "requires" the given target, but how to I get the other direction?
I mean by using a tool like systemctl, not by finding and grepping some directories for symbolic links.

Sorry if that turns out to be a stupid question where I should have known the answer...

Regards,
Ulrich