Re: socket activation selinux context on create

I'm working on a patch and adding a function to selinux_util.c which
calls libsemanage functions but I don't know how to add this library
to the link of the systemd (libsystemd-shared-<version>.so) shared
library as I'm not familiar with the build, how do I do this?
Also a lot of the semanage functions on failure do not set errno so
how should I log these failures, i.e. which log_ function should I
call?

Ted