Re: socket activation selinux context on create

I have set the type for the port in question using the 'semanage port'
command so the loaded policy has a type which systemd should use when
calling setsockcreatecon. It is my opinion that
socket_determine_selinux_label function should query policy for the
port type and if it has been set use it and if not fallback to its
current behavior.

Ted