Re: Syntax check for a new service?

On Tue, Mar 1, 2022 at 08:06 Mantas Mikulėnas <grawity@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
That actually makes it relatively privileged – it has full access to *your* files and processes... So unless accessing your data is the service's explicit purpose (e.g.

The app serves html from its base (working) directory and below.  It relies on an http server module that prevents any access to data outside  that directory.  So, until I have to share the directory with another user, I think I will chance it.

Thanks.

-Tom