[systemd]: How to set systemd not to generate loop0.device and mtdblockx.device?

Dear all,

systemd version: V242

In our system, the whole machine starts too slowly. We want to do some optimization. I found that two services( loop0.device and mtdblock5.device) started slowly. I want to remove them (I personally think our system are not need them). I want to ask you how to avoid generating these two device files and not start them?

I am looking forward to your reply.

Byron