how to make the systemd init faster

Hello all,

I am trying t improve my embedded system boot time which uses systemd. debugging understood that it spends lot time around ~1.3 second in my iMX6 board running @800MHz on initialization of  the systemd

plotting  the graph using “systemd-analyze plot > /tmp/bootime.svg “ i am seeing that, it spend around 1 second reading config file and generating dyunamic file at /run/systemd. And then it start executing unit files

My questions are, since its an embedded system where the hardware and configuration are always constant once you build the image so all these dynamic stuff reading from files are not required

1)      what all i should be doing to make the boot faster

2)      is there a way I can configure the files statically at compile time, which will reduce the time of reading each file from eMMC.

3)      How can I disable the mounting of the root partition from the systemd-generators as I see the kernel mounts it in my systemd and gets remounted, even though I commented the line in fstab

Thanks for the support

Dino