Alias for template/instance service unit

Hello,

I am having problems with the aliases and "Alias=' directive related to the template service unit.

According to https://www.freedesktop.org/software/systemd/man/systemd.unit.html

> "A template instance may only be aliased by another template instance, and the instance part must be identical. A template may be aliased by another template (in which case the alias applies to all instances of the template). As a special case, a template instance (e.g. "alias@inst.service") may be a symlink to different template (e.g. "template@inst.service"). In that case, just this specific instance is aliased, while other instances of the template (e.g. "alias@foo.service", "alias@bar.service") are not aliased. Those rule preserve the requirement that the instance (if any) is always uniquely defined for a given unit and all its aliases."

I have exactly these two cases and requirements and cannot find example.

eg: How to create an alias using `Alias=` for a service template core@.service which will have maybe 8 or 16 instances (eg: core@cpu01.service core@cpu02.service ..) which will apply to all instances when enabled using eg allcores@.service.

> "As a special case, a template instance (e.g. "alias@inst.service") may be a symlink to different template (e.g. "template@inst.service"). In that case, just this specific instance is aliased, while other instances of the template (e.g. "alias@foo.service", "alias@bar.service") are not aliased"

eg: How to create an alias using `Alias=` for a service template tailoutput@.service which will have maybe 2 instances (eg: tailoutput@tty11.service tailoutput@tty12.service ..) which will apply to only instance tailoutput@tty12.service when enabled using eg: tty12-tailoutput@tty12.service.

I can't apply any alias using "Alias=" directive for two different template .service unit.
Whatever I use for "Alias=" directive in the two cases inside the templates, instance service works, all symlink are created when instance is enabled, instance services are started as expected using their names, but all alias are always reporting
"Loaded: error (Reason: unit alasname failed to load properly: File exists)"

Alias=allcores@.service
Alias=allcores@%i.service
Alias=alias@*.service

Alias=tty12-tailoutput@%i.service