resolved: wrong address w/ cache off, wo/ querying DNS server

Dear Systemd Developers,

I got stuck with investigating an issue and I would be very grateful
for some advice.
Briefly, systemd-resolved keeps returning a wrong answer to a query,
despite the cache is disabled. The debug log doesn't show the origin
of the answer. Systemd-resolved doesn't query the configured DNS
server when answering this query. If I query the DNS server directly,
it returns the correct answer. I described the issue in this thread:
https://bbs.archlinux.org/viewtopic.php?pid=1968888#p1968888 -- please
ignore the starting comment, the last 3 are the most relevant. See
some system info below the mail.

Best,

Denes

Systemd version: 247.3
Linux: Linux x 5.10.13-hardened1-1-hardened #1 SMP PREEMPT Thu, 04 Feb
2021 22:19:00 +0000 x86_64 GNU/Linux