Re: systemd-boot finding the kernel

On Do, 10.09.20 12:13, Damian Ivanov (damianatorrpm@xxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> Hello!
>
> I've spend hours trying to get systemd-boot to work,
> hope someone can help.
>
> I was wondering if I get the wrong error message from systemd-boot,
> or the entry.conf shows up (and it doesn't show up if bootctl on booted system
> complains about missing files in the entry) and than when booting that entry
> it fails with
> "failed to load /correct_path_relative_to_efi_partition/vmlinuz not found"

Our codebase does not contain any error message like this. What is the
*precise* character-by-character error message you saw?

It might be that the error code is actually generated by firmware, and
we just display it, which means we can't do much about this.

Either way, please provide the character-exact error message!

(A photo would do too)

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin