Re: systemd-repart with volatile root

I am still totally unable to make use of repart when the root is volatile... Is
this intended, or not ? I know volatile-root service changes where the
sysroot.mount ends up, for overlayfs, but this prevent repart from working
because it can't find the underlying root block device anymore but only the
overlay.

It seems so, at least. This is my only theory for as to why it would print
'failed to discover root block device'.
Any help / ideas are welcome