From: systemd-devel <systemd-devel-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of ???
Sent: den 28 maj 2020 11:35
To: systemd-devel <systemd-devel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [systemd-devel] Some issues about compiling systemd on linux

Hello ,

     I have a project that needs to use the journald module in systemd. My initial idea was to compile journald separately, but then I found that this would not work.

     So I started to try to compile systemd, but I encountered many problems during the compilation process, and now I have been unable to solve this problem.

    How can I solve this problem?

    My ultimate goal is to run the journald module on ARM. I can transplant the systemd. Of course, it is better to be able to compile the journald separately. But I don't know how to cross-compile systemd yet, can you give me some help?

    I look forward to receiving your reply

Best Regards