Some issues about compiling systemd on linux

Hello ,

     I have a project that needs to use the journald module in systemd. My initial idea was to compile journald separately, but then I found that this would not work.

     So I started to try to compile systemd, but I encountered many problems during the compilation process, and now I have been unable to solve this problem.

    How can I solve this problem?

    My ultimate goal is to run the journald module on ARM. I can transplant the systemd. Of course, it is better to be able to compile the journald separately. But I don't know how to cross-compile systemd yet, can you give me some help?

    I look forward to receiving your reply£¡

Best Regards£¡