Re: Verbose output from systemctl?

Check journalctl for errors (journalctl -e is probably what you'd want).

On Mon, Jan 6, 2020, 7:51 AM Jeffrey Walton <noloader@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi Everyone,

I'm trying to install a service. The script is failing with:

    + systemctl enable callboot-monitor.service
    Failed to enable unit: File callboot-monitor.service: Invalid argument
    + exit 1

The man page does not list an option for verbose output, and there is
no -v option.

How do I get more information about the failure?

Thanks.