Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Antw: Re: Binary changed since start

On Do, 12.12.19 15:14, Ulrich Windl (Ulrich.Windl@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx) wrote:

> >> please explain, not claim
> >
> > there is nothing to explain when you write nonsense like "overwrite a
> > dynamically loaded file is not possible" which is how the world works on
> > Windows but not on Unix
>
> Harald you are wrong, and you refuse to accept it. Don't waste our time.

The two of you, please stop this thread now. It's not helpful. if
either of you continues to post on this thread I'll put both of you on
moderation.

Please, let's keep the noise level down. Thanks you.

Lennart

--
Lennart Poettering, Berlin