Re: What is the correct value for NUMAMask to achieve all?

On Fri, Nov 22, 2019 at 4:09 PM Mathew Robinson <mathew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hey all,
>
> With the new NUMAPolicy/NUMAMask options as a service author I want to specify a NUMAPolicy=interleave what mask can I apply for NUMAMask that is equivalent to all? We tried blank but this appears to not work and you have to specify a NUMAMask for interleave.
>
> It appears that setting some arbitrarily high range like 0-1000 works but doesn't feel like the right answer.

Idea was that NUMA settings are very system specific so it is up to
sysadmin to decide what is the right value for NUMAMAsk=. On the other
hand, we could have a shorthand to mean "all NUMA nodes" to make
configuration slightly easier. Please file RFE issue on Github.

Cheers,
Michal

https://github.com/systemd/systemd/issues