systemd startup

Good Morning list,

Does anyone know if there is a way to print out as much of the startup ordering of all systemd units including what happens in the initramfs before the pivot_root happens?

I just want to be able to grep the output for two units I am interested in to know that one is indeed starting before the other.  I’ve looked at the systemd-analyze plot but this is a large svg file that is hard to parse.  Systemctl list-dependencies comes close, but is missing the initramfs.

Thanks,

Kevin